If you are experiencing:
- Personal anxiety and stress
- Family and relational issues
- Grief and loss | Depression
- Drug/Alcohol abuse | Difficulties at home
- Anger | Addictive problems
- Lack of Assertiveness
Then counselling may help you.
What is Counselling?
Counselling is the process of talking through concerns and issues with someone who is trained to listen. The goal of counselling is to help people find their own solutions to their problems and difficulties. It is not only available for individuals, but also for couples and families who are experiencing:
- Conflict or tension
- Facing critical decisions or major turning points.
- Looking for new directions
- Struggling to find personal meaning to life.
A commitment to-
- Personal healing
- Promoting personal growth
- Enhancing the quality of individual and family life and relationships
- Value all clients and treat them with respect, care and confidentiality
Counselling is bound by a strict code of ethics which prohibits any details of your session being made known to any person other than a qualified counselling supervisor or when mandated by law.
The service is guided by the desire to ensure that all activities-
- Respect the dignity and self worth of each individual
- Adopts a holistic approach that acknowledges the importance and necessity of other professionals
- Is available to all people regardless of status, gender, age or religious belief
A referral is not necessary and can be made by contacting Lewis Celle directly on 0434 999 552 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Lewis Celle Counsellor
BA Grad Dip CC
Rates per one hour session:
Couples & Families: $65.00
Send Lewis a message